- Barnwell’s Medicines – Pharmacy and practice of Jason Barnwell
- The Paramount – Tavern in Salina
- Woodfern Street – Street on the southeast of town where many freed black slaves have moved.
- Zareb Chapel – HQ of the Sons of Jacob
- Clarence Bayley – Sheriff of Salina, strong Confederate sympathizer
- Wanda Hascone – Sheriff’s deputy. No strong feelings about the war, but wants to protect the people of Salina, minorities included.
- Marcus Boslow – Salina’s blacksmith
- Jason “Limps” Barnwell – Local doctor, secret contact for the Railroad Irregulars
- Nigel Peppers – Local inventor / mad scientist